What Puts the “Luxury” in a Luxury Drug Rehab Center?
Luxury addiction treatment rehab centers are centers for substance abuse treatment that place focus on comfort and individual care, with a lower staff-to-patient ratio. These are often resort-style wellness centers that offer luxurious treatment options as you go through addiction recovery.
These centers usually cost more than a standard treatment center would but are also able to offer top-tier care, with added luxurious amenities and upscale residences. Some luxury rehabs are located in picturesque locations or are inside mansions, and most luxury rehabs will have plenty of security to ensure privacy and confidentiality.
What To Look for In a Luxury Rehab Near Me
Although a stay in a luxury treatment facility sounds like a vacation, the focus should still be on the real reason you are there: rehabilitation. Besides a pretty location and maid services, you should also be looking for:
- Accreditation, as any wellness center could claim to do alcohol and drug addiction treatments and you want to ensure you are getting effective and safe care
- Individualized medical detox plans with oversight by a doctor and/or nurses, with the provision of medical care and treatments if needed
- Ensuring the majority of treatment focuses on science- and evidence-based methods
- Dual diagnosis programs in the case of mental illness alongside addiction
- Drug rehab programs with treatment approaches that will help your unique needs
- The availability of peer support and long-term aftercare support
Treatments At Luxury Drug and Alcohol Rehab
Some of the science-based, holistic, experiential, and/or relaxing personalized treatment programs and types of therapy you may find in a luxury rehab are:
- Art therapy
- Animal-assisted therapy including equine therapy and dolphin therapy
- Adventure therapy or wilderness experiences
- Behavioral therapy
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Massage therapy
- Music therapy
- Exercise programs
- Nutrition programs
- Yoga and other eastern practices
- Spa services
- Nature therapy
Many luxury treatment centers have amenities like pools, lounge areas, libraries, beautiful views, gyms, spas, a private chef, and even golfing.
Serenity Oaks Fort Lauderdale Luxury Drug and Alcohol Rehab
Serenity Oaks is a top-rated Fort Lauderdale rehab center because we stand by our vision to offer full and luxurious support to our clients as they break free from drug or alcohol addiction, and make the physical, mental, social, and behavioral changes that are necessary to remain sober long-term.
When you explore our rehabilitation center’s campus during inpatient treatment, you will find clean and modern rooms with comfortable beds, TVs with movie access, ample storage, and private bathrooms. There is 7.5 acres of space to explore outdoors, with a Zen garden, a basketball court, and quiet shady spots to escape the Florida heat. We have spa services, massage therapy, acupuncture, yoga classes and other holistic treatments to help you relax and feel at home as you complete your addiction treatment program.
Some of the residential treatment and outpatient rehab programs and treatments we have at Serenity Oaks luxury rehab center include:
- Medical detox and long-term medical protocols for medication-assisted treatment programs
- Dual diagnosis treatment for those experiencing addiction along with mental illness and other co-occurring disorders like bipolar disorders, anxiety, depression, or PTSD.
- Cognitive behavioral therapy and other behavioral therapy
- Life skills programs
- Holistic treatments like nutrition classes, detox massage, meditation, acupunture and recreation
- Group therapy, family therapy, and individual therapy
- Connections to 12-step treatment and non-12-step programs, aftercare planning, and other sober living resources
If you are seeking treatment or a detox program for drug or alcohol abuse, and are looking for a luxury rehab facility with several levels of care, accredited medical professionals and treatment professionals, or if you would like to speak to somebody to verify your insurance or talk about how to pay for treatment, call our team today at (833) 720-0708. We are happy to answer any questions you may have and get you started on your road to recovery.