Why Choose Us?
Serenity Oaks Wellness doesn’t want to be just another treatment facility. We want to be known for transforming lives for the better. To stand apart from the rest, we are committed to going the extra mile for our clients-creating a personalized treatment process that will make a real difference in their recovery and their lives. We maintain a low staff-to-client ratio to ensure individualized care and a safe, peaceful environment where clients can surrender to the recovery process without fear.
From our customized programs to our serene location and highly qualified staff, we don’t leave anything to chance when it comes to your recovery journey. Your success is our success, which is why we will do whatever necessary to ensure you get everything you need out of your treatment process. By helping our clients dig into the underlying issues that led to their addiction, we can help them achieve long-term sobriety with a much lower risk for relapse.
How We Help You Find Serenity
THE RIGHT FACILITY
THE BEST STAFF
BLEND OF MODALITIES
THE ROAD TO ADORNMENT
Our dining area at Serenity Oaks Wellness Center is adorned with a sign that says simply, “Adorn your soul.” Adorn can be defined as making something or someone more attractive by adding something beautiful. Adornment is at the core of our five-week program as each week focuses on a different aspect of the word. Each week, we add something appealing to the mix until our clients are ready to embrace a sober life outside of treatment. The five weeks spent at Serenity Oaks Wellness Center looks something like this:
- Acceptance, abstinence and accountability are the focus initially as clients understand the nature of their addiction and the consequences it has left behind.
- Determination, disentanglement and direction take precedence in the second week as clients begin to identify the habits and issues that led to the addiction.
- Obliteration and an onward focus take center stage in the third week as unhealthy behaviors and choices are replaced with healthy ones and accountability processes take shape to keep clients on track.
- Restoration and reconstruction characterize week four as we bring family dynamics into the picture and work to restore healthy relationships to the family unit.
- Navigation makes up the fifth and final week at Serenity Oaks Wellness as clients shift from a learning position to one of leadership and begin creating a support plan they can take with them after treatment is completed.
Finding the right treatment plan is imperative to a successful recovery and long-term sobriety. At Serenity Oaks Wellness, our goal is to stand out as a treatment facility that makes a positive difference in the lives of our clients. To learn more about our program, center or staff, contact Serenity Oaks Wellness today at 844-720-6847.