Taking the first step into addiction treatment is one of the hardest you will ever make. However, the rewards of completing a program that will help you turn away from your substance dependency and toward a life of healthy, long-lasting recovery are worth that initial fear. At Serenity Oaks Wellness Center, we will do everything possible to make your admission process as easy and comfortable as possible, so you will be ready to move forward with the process of addressing your addiction and learning healthy coping mechanisms you will be able to use throughout your life.
Upon your arrival to our center, our trained admission counselors will be ready and available to discuss your concerns, answer questions and help you settle in for the five weeks of treatment that are ahead of you. The primary goal of our entire team at Serenity Recovery Center is to support you each step of the way to a safe and successful recovery. We understand the anxiety surrounding addiction treatment, so we will do whatever necessary to alleviate the stress of starting this process.
INFORMATION TO BRING
If you have any questions about this list, feel free to contact one of our admission counselors to get the answers and information you need.
It is helpful for us if you have the following information available at your admission so that we can address all your questions quickly and accurately:
- Description of symptoms
- Drug currently being used or used in the past
- Prior treatment history
- Existing medical or psychological issues
- Date of birth
Identification and contact information will also be needed when you enter our facility. We ask for the following:
- Passport, driver’s license or other government-issued photo ID
- Insurance identification card
- Prescription drug card from your insurance company
- Names and contact information of friends or family members in case of an emergency
- Contact information for doctors, therapist, psychiatrist, probation officer, attorney or employee assistance program coordinator
In addition, we will ask for your insurance information or method of payment available:
- Insurance provider
- ID number for your coverage
- Name and date of birth of primary policyholder
- Credit card or negotiable instruments if self-pay
You will find a more extensive list on our packing page, but it is essential to note that certain items will be kept in a secured area of the facility during your stay to prevent loss or theft while you are staying with us. The following items will be available to you as needed and will be issued back to you upon your discharge:
- Negotiable items like cash, credit and bank cards, and checkbooks
- Electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones
- Other items that exceed $100 in value
The goal is to make your stay with us both safe and comfortable. If you have any questions about what to bring to Serenity Oaks Wellness Center, contact your admission counselor today.
We are located at 4200 SW 54th Court in Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314. Our telephone number is 844-720-6847. Please call us if any of your flight plans change or if you get lost at the airport. We look forward to seeing you.