Top Rated Drug Rehab in Hollywood, FL
Serenity Oaks alcohol / drug treatment centers the top rehab facility for residents of Hollywood FL because we offer the full continuum of care, from medical detox to inpatient rehab and outpatient treatments, along with long-term connections to a sober community through our Thrive alumni group. We serve the communities of Boca Raton, Panama City, Delray Beach, Pompano Beach and Hollywood Florida.
Our customized programs feature an integrative approach that includes medical protocols, clinical therapies and holistic modalities. We also incorporate life skills and recreational options into the mix to ensure our clients meet all their needs to bring about physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health. Our team of addiction experts is committed to every client, treating them as a member of the family and investing in the success of their recovery.
The basic program format at Serenity Oaks Wellness is broken down into five weeks that follow our ADORN pattern:
Why Choose Serenity Oaks
At Serenity Oaks, we offer all levels of alcohol and drug rehab, providing coping tools, life skills, education, health support, and mental and spiritual wellness on a personal level to each client. You are not a “drug addict” in our eyes, you are a whole person worthy of respect, and you are a member of our family. We will help you regain your life, rebuild your relationships, and become a stronger sober version of yourself. From West Palm Beach to Fort Lauderdale FL, we are accepting patients now. Please contact our team today to find out more about our treatment facility, rehab cost, and our customized addiction recovery plans, and how we can help you get started on your road to addiction recovery today.
Serenity Oaks changed my life. I went in a terrified shell of a person. I left born again, a new man entirely. The team of therapist is amazing, they saved my life. Today I am clean and sober living a life beyond my wildest dreams. I owe the credit to the things I learned at Serenity Oaks. They give you all the tools you need to succeed in the real world. I recommend this place to anyone who is suffering from the cunning, baffling, powerful disease called addiction.
– Justin G.
The therapists here are top notch! The staff is excellent as well. The individual therapy sessions and the group sessions are equally valuable. If you’re open-minded and willing, this place can change your life! I cannot thank this place enough for giving me my life back. I was completely lost, empty, full of darkness and self-hatred. Today, I can say that I am the complete opposite of all of those things! I owe it all to Serenity Oaks Wellness Center and the hard work that I did there and the lessons and tools I learned and continue to practice in my daily life now.
– Amy S.
At Serenity Oaks, our vision is to ADORN our patients to help facilitate personal growth and change towards a healthy balanced life in sobriety. Your addiction treatment program will incorporate clinical therapeutic support, medical supervision and care, and recreational or experiential therapy opportunities.
In order to support our patients in ADORNing from their addiction, we believe that this is completed in 5 stages;
During the initial stage of your addiction treatment program, patients will become accountable to their actions and consequences of addiction that has impacted their life or others around them .
D- Dreams, determination, disconnect, or direction
This second stage of addiction treatment is characterized by identifying the harmful habits that have been established during your addiction and beginning to identify how you would want to make changes for the future in sober living.
Patients are beginning to build and develop positive, healthy coping strategies while also receiving feedback from peers and staff about their recovery process to ensure that they are receiving optimal treatment progress. .
R- Relationships and Restoring
During this fourth phase of addiction treatment, patients will engage in family therapy sessions to help reconnect with their loved ones and rebuild trust within the relationship. Loved ones will develop skills for healthy communication, setting appropriate boundaries with one another, and holding each other accountable.
This final phase of addiction treatment is characterized by supporting patients to navigate sober living options and the supports that will be needed as you transition into your home environment. Patients are paired with new clients to support as a mentor and support the new person in going through their treatment to help share their experience and knowledge of addiction recovery.
A Fresh Start
DETOX AND INPATIENT REHAB
Serenity Oaks Wellness Center is an addiction treatment facility where your “drive to change” is met with our “passion to create an unparalleled experience in healing and strengthening the client’s core self”. Our knowledgeable and compassionate team will treat each client individually based on cross-disciplinary and evidence-based treatment for each individual’s unique treatment goals.
Table of Contents
Best Drug Rehab Center for Hollywood Residents
If you are trying to figure out how to choose the right rehab, consider Serenity Oaks. We are rated one of the top rehab centers in Hollywood FL because each client will receive:
- A personalized rehab program in which you are treated with care, respect, and dignity
- The option to move through levels of care within the same rehab facility, as we have a detox center, inpatient rehab and outpatient programs that can be customized to best suit your needs
- Medical, mental health, and spiritual care you can count on, with experienced and accredited care from doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners, therapists, counselors and holistic treatment providers
- Trauma-informed addiction rehab services, with staff making sure you feel safe emotionally as well as physically throughout your recovery journey, and taking care to communicate clearly, make you a collaborator in your own care, and get consent before moving forward with any treatments
- A recovery family of doctors, care providers, and peers throughout your time in drug and other rehab, and long after you leave the facility in Hollywood through outpatient rehab, our alumni group, 12-step programs and other peer support plans
Types of Addiction Treatment for Drug Addiction We Offer
Some of the addiction treatments and programs we offer at Serenity Oaks are:
- Medical detox to make detoxing and drug addiction treatment as safe and easy as possible
- Dual diagnosis for co-occurring disorders and mental health issues like bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, depression, eating disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder
- Evidence-based individualized treatment in individual therapy, group therapy, and family therapy
- Holistic treatments (acupuncture, yoga, massage, exercise, and nutrition)
- Behavioral health treatments (cognitive behavioral therapy, multidimensional family therapy, motivational interviewing, and motivational incentives)
- Life skills programs (time management, personal grooming, resume building, financial education, and budgeting)
- Relapse prevention training and coping skills
- Connections to local Hollywood Florida 12-step groups like SMART recovery, Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous
- Sober living home arrangements for those in outpatient drug and alcohol addictions treatment
Inpatient Drug Rehab
Inpatient drug rehab (residential treatment) takes place inside our rehab facility, where you will live full-time for 30 to 90 days on average in a semi-private accommodation with comfortable beds, modern and clean décor, a private bathroom, and ample storage. You will attend a customized treatment program with therapy, counseling, exercise programs, groups, education, and more during the day, and in the evenings you will have time to yourself to relax and read, watch TV, or hang out with other residents. There is healthy and nutritious food prepared onsite, and we also provide spa services, massage therapy, yoga classes, acupuncture, and other holistic treatments to ensure you feel safe, relaxed and at peace as you go through drug and alcohol rehab.
Our 7.5-acre campus in Broward County has amenities like well-kept grounds with a Zen Garden, a basketball court, and a serene tropical Florida ambiance. There are common areas for meals, group therapy, and movies, and all meals will be healthy and nutritious. You will stay in this uplifting environment until you are ready to move forward into your next phase of drug abuse treatment which is usually an outpatient drug rehab program.
Outpatient Drug Rehab
Outpatient rehab consists of several different levels of care at Serenity Oaks. All outpatient treatment programs are designed to help you stay on track in your sobriety as you return to regular life. You will have continued therapy, doctor’s visits, group meetings, and other programming with a focus on reintegrating back into your life. The levels of outpatient drug rehab are:
- The partial hospitalization program (PHP) – this short-term plan allows you to live outside the rehab center, and come in for full days of treatment five to seven days a week, treating rehab as your full-time job, and then returning home to loved ones at the end of the day.
- The intensive outpatient program (IOP) – the intensive outpatient treatment programs are customized to allow you to return to work or school, take care of your loved ones, and live your life as normally as possible. You will come in a few days a week in the evenings or mornings for treatments with a lot more freedom than the PHP allows.
- The outpatient rehab program – after the IOP we will work with you to create an outpatient program that keeps you connected to the services you want, including our Thrive alumni group that provides online and phone support 24 hours a day, and in-person meetings and gatherings for relapse prevention and support.
Heroin rehab and any other opioid addiction often needs a medication-assisted treatment (MAT) detox plan, with inpatient and outpatient rehab, as withdrawal symptoms can be severe and can last for months. A strong relapse prevention plan is also helpful.
Meth is a potent drug that can cause serious physical and mental health issues, often resulting in the need to stay inside a drug rehab center for long-term inpatient rehab with a dual diagnosis treatment plan or intensive medical care before moving on to outpatient rehab.
Benzodiazepine drugs are another type of substance that may need medication-assisted treatments and inpatient rehab for a slow tapering-off of the drug, and they may also need dual diagnosis care, along with connections to plenty of sober support groups with a strong relapse prevention plan, as withdrawal symptoms can return weeks or months after detoxing in some cases.
Prescription Drug Rehab
Commonly abused prescription drugs range from sleeping pills to benzos to stimulants to prescription opioids, so the rehab process needs to be customized to suit the patient and the type of substance they are addicted to.
Cocaine (and crack cocaine) causes a serious psychological addiction that makes it psychologically distressing to quit and can make relapsing a big danger once you are back in the world, exposed to triggers and temptations. An individualized drug detox, dual diagnosis treatments, therapy, and long-term support are all important factors in a successful cocaine rehabilitation.
How Long Is Rehab?
Each person’s rehab is tailored, and the length depends on the types of programs you enter, as well as your practical needs, what your insurance will cover, what substance(s) you are recovering from, how you feel, and the severity of your addiction. If you stay in inpatient rehab for 90 days, followed by outpatient programs, your rehab will take longer than a person with a mild addiction who moved directly from detox into an intensive outpatient plan, for example. Once your needs are assessed by our addiction experts, we will be able to give you a clearer timeline so you know what to expect.
What Is Rehab Like?
When you come to the Serenity Oaks recovery center, you will learn to build new healthy habits, set and meet goals, challenge your core beliefs, and focus on your healing as you gain a new perspective on life. Each person’s recovery process is unique, but when you come to Serenity Oaks wellness center in Hollywood, our dedicated care providers will do all they can to ensure you get all the help you need to make the necessary behavioral, health, and lifestyle changes that will stop your substance abuse and take back control over your life.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT PROGRAM FOR YOU
At Serenity Oaks Wellness Center, we offer residential detox treatment with a wide range of modalities to address the needs of all our clients. Our high staff-to-client ratio ensures everyone that enters our facility gets the personal attention they need and deserve for a safe and successful detox process. To learn more about our program, contact Serenity Oaks Wellness Center today at 844-720-6847.